Dynamic Wave Clouds a.k.a Intelligent Wave Clouds is based on price flow system and presents both bullish and bearish clouds.
Uses of Wave Clouds:
- To know when price is in balanced state (non-trending) and imbalanced state (trending state)
- Wave nodes are used for making reversal decisions
- Forecasting upcoming trends
- Find reveral prices
- Breakout points
- Breakout stop loss
- Trailing stop loss
- 1 Min to 15 Min – Intraday; 5min TF is recommended for intraday
- 15 Min to 1 Hr- Swing
- 1 Hr to 1 Day – Mid-term trading
- 1 Day to 1 Month – Investment
The standard deviation from wave nodes can be represented by the formation of clouds. The cloud becomes an area that contains any micro time-based movement of price action. Thus, clouds overcome the limitation of analyzing price action on a micro timeframe. In short, clouds are the area for micro-level accumulation and distribution forecasted based on price action.
Thus, wave clouds become a forecasting tool for upcoming action in the stock market and they inform about the balance and the imbalance in real-time.
By submitting this order you agree that you are signing up for a subscription product that will be billed in regular intervals. Continued use of the purchased product is contingent upon your payment of the subscription. Details about the price and frequency of the billing are shown to you in the shopping cart.